Buy Valium 20Mg Online
Is your pet extra dry or itchy? Are you finding that no amount of brushing is helping your pet’s mated coat stay mat-free? Would you like some help? If so, we’ve got your back.
We all know that the swing from Fall to Winter is hard on everyone. Between allergies and dry skin, it can be tough. Did you know that our furry little family members struggle too? When we get dried out, so do they. It’s important to realize that there are things that can be done to help alleviate even the smallest bit of discomfort.
Our Hydrating and Restorative Services:
- Hot Oil Conditioning Treatment
- Deep Sea Mineral Mud Scrub
- De-Shedding Treatment
- Restore Shampoo
- Restorative Paw Pad Therapy Balm
What Are These Services and How Can They Help Your Pet?
- Our Hot Oil Conditioning Treatment is an excellent way to give not only the skin, but the coat an extra boost. Dogs with dry coats or those that have damaged hair due to de-matting tangles benefit the most. The hot oil gives the coat an extra boost and rejuvenates the skin and pores. When the skin is rejuvenated, dandruff is greatly reduced which results in less matting and less shedding. Our Hot Oil Conditioning Treatment moisturizes and restores softness to the coat by sealing and replenishing the hair shaft with natural oils.
- Our Deep Sea Mineral Mud Scrub Conditioning Treatment, rehydrates and rebuilds the coat while pampering your pet. This treatment exfoliates the skin to remove impurities, and provides the skin and coat with valuable minerals that absorb into the body for greater health results. The end results are a softer, shinier, and smoother hair and coat.
- Our De-Shedding Treatment is one of the best things you can do for your pet (and for yourself)! If your pet has long, thick hair or even short, coarse hair, our groomers can help you. We use a formulated hypo-allergenic shampoo and conditioner which helps to relax the hair follicle and release any undercoat your pet may be shedding. It doesn’t stop there! Our de-shedding treatment also helps detangle mats. Our shampoo and conditioner are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids to reduce shedding and promote a healthy skin and coat. It’ll rehydrate the coat while eliminating any dead undercoat your pet may have between season changes. We even finish with a thorough forced air blow dry and deep brushing to remove as much dead undercoat as possible. Your pet will feel lighter and fluffier, while their skin and coat are hydrated and silky soft. As for you, you will see a dramatic reduction in the amount of shedding noted at home, which will hopefully mean less vacuuming!
- Our Restore Shampoo is deep moisturizing, hypo-allergenic and therapeutic shampoo that will help restore your pet’s skin. It is a perfect choice for pet’s suffering from chronic or recurring skin issues, including but not limited to allergies or dry/flaky skin. This formula helps to rebuild the skin barrier against harsh allergens or irritants and allows the skin to be more hydrated and irritation-free.
- Our Restorative Paw Pad Therapy Balm is a revolutionary formula for dogs and cats that will strengthen and repair dry damaged coats and heal cracked paw pads, noses, and anything in between. Pets walk around without shoes and although their pads are more than enough to keep them safe, they can sometimes become susceptible to dryness or cuts and abrasions. Thus, a simple balm can make all the difference when it comes to strengthening and protecting what keeps them going!
So if you have a pet in need of some therapeutic services this Winter, we are here to help! Stop in to schedule an appointment or call 317. 737.2502. to ask us any questions regarding your pet’s specific needs.