Choose from one of the following grooming packages for your dog, included services are listed below! The price of each level of service is determined by your pet’s breed, hair type, and weight. If your pet is a mixed breed, our groomers will determine which breed is the closest in terms of hair coat and groom style. Give us a call for a price quote on any of our services (317) 737-2502.
Bath + Brush Package Included services:
- Bath with high quality clarifying shampoo
- Hypo-allergenic and tear-free face wash
- Blow-dry and brush out
- Nail trim
- Ear cleaning
- Complimentary Wellness Exam (where we check your pet’s eyes, ears, teeth, skin, and weight) to ensure they are at their best, as well as, to keep you informed on anything abnormal.
Face, Feet, + Sanitary Package
This level of service includes all of the services listed for a Bath & Brush package, in addition to the following services:
- Face/paw/potty trim
Full Groom Package
This level of service includes all of the services listed for a Bath & Brush package, in addition to the following:
- Breed specific haircut or full groom to your specifications (a show style cut may vary in pricing based on breed)
- Hair styling
Any of our add-on services can be included with any other service or grooming package. The price of each level of service is determined by your pet’s breed, hair type, and weight. If your pet is a mixed breed, our groomers will determine which breed is the closest in terms of hair coat and groom style. Give us a call for a price quote on any of our services (317) 737-2502.
V.I.P. (Very Important Puppy) Package
- Shampoo upgrade
- Coat conditioner
- Blueberry facial
- Zen Den quiet time
- Lock of hair from your puppy’s first groom
- Nail filing
- Deep ear flush
- Oral care package
- Restorative paw pad cream
Coat Restoration Package
- Additional 30 minutes of brushing
- Shampoo upgrade
- De-Shed treatment or mud scrub
- Hot towel treatment – body conditioning wrap
The Urban Hound Package
- Deodorizing Shampoo & Cologne
- Sugar scrub
- Deep ear flush
- Blueberry facial
- Medicated Shampoo
- Mud or sugar scrub
- Restorative paw pad cream
- Deep ear flush
Add-On Grooming Services
Hand Stripping – This specialized grooming procedure involves pulling out the dead outer coat of wired-haired or “rough-coated” breeds by hand, rather than cutting the hair with clippers. This allows a new “harsh” wire coat to grow in.
This service is recommended to be done every four weeks. Costs and time required vary based on dog’s hair coat quality, groom frequency and temperament.
Skin & Coat Conditioning Treatments
Blueberry Facial – Aromatherapeutic and tearless cleansing facial scrub will leave your pet’s face refreshed, cleaner, and brighter than ever; not to mention smelling wonderful.
Deep Sea Mineral Mud Scrub – Deep conditioning treatment, rehydrates and rebuilds the coat while pampering your pet. This treatment exfoliates the skin to remove impurities, and provides the skin and coat with valuable minerals that absorb into the body for greater health results. The end results are a softer, shinier, and smoother hair and coat.
De-Shedding Treatment – One of the best things you can do for your pet (and yourself)! If your pet has long, thick hair or even short, coarse hair, our groomers can help you. We use a formulated hypo-allergenic shampoo and conditioner which helps to relax the hair follicle and release any undercoat your pet may be shedding. It doesn’t stop there! Our de-shedding treatment also helps detangle mats. Our shampoo and conditioner are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids to reduce shedding and promote a healthy skin and coat. We finish with a thorough forced air blow dry and deep brushing to remove as much hair as possible. Your pet will feel lighter and fluffier and you will see a dramatic reduction in the amount of shedding noted at home.
Sugar Scrub – This natural exfoliating treatment is perfect for very short-haired breeds. It helps remove dead skin cells leaving the skin and hair shiny, soft and smooth.
Additional Add-On Services
Oral Care Package – Teeth are cleaned with enzymatic toothpaste that prevents plaque build-up & freshens breath for a healthier smile. If you have your own toothpaste and toothbrush for your pet, bring it with you and we’ll do the rest!
Oral Rinse– A great add-on to our Oral Care Package. This antiseptic rinse will leave your pet’s breath fresh and clean after his or her spa day.
Anal Gland Expression – For those pets that have problems expressing their own anal glands. If they tend to scoot their bottoms on the floor or pay a lot of attention to their back end, they may need a little help expressing their anal glands. Our grooming staff can do external anal gland expressions. Internal anal gland expressions are available through our Veterinary Services.
Brighten – This soap free, brightening and whitening shampoo is perfect for lighter colored dogs as well as white dogs. It will help to restore your pet’s coat to its natural shine and color, while leaving your pet smelling fresh.
Hypoallergenic – Perfect for pets with sensitive skin or allergies, this deep moisturizing, hypo-allergenic shampoo provides gentle cleaning and moisturizing for your pet’s skin and coat.
Deoderizing – Crafted with Odortrol to break down odors at the molecular level, leaving your pet smelling fresh.
Creative Grooming Services
Our creative grooming services can be included with any other service or grooming package. The price of each level of service is determined by your pet’s breed, hair type, and weight. If your pet is a mixed breed, our groomers will determine which breed is the closest in terms of hair coat and groom style. Give us a call for a price quote on any of our services (317) 737-2502.
Feathers – Furry feathers, fancy feathers, funky feathers… oh my! Add a little flash of feathers or check out our stock of different styles for a full feather look. These can be applied anywhere on long hair and look especially great on ears.
Coat Crystals – Looking for just a little bit of bling? Add some sparkle with individual crystals. These are great for longer strands of hair and are applied via a low-heat transfer (heat does not touch skin). Our groomers can help you get creative with placement and the amount of crystals.
Bling Band– Crystals are attached by a rubber band and can be applied like a bow to add a little sparkle to your pet’s finished ‘do. Perfect for ponytails and tied up topknots!
Creative Nail Services
Nail Polish – add a pop of color to your pet’s nails from our choice of pet friendly nail polish colors. They are completely safe and formulated for pets.
Creative Color Services
Pop of Color– our groomers can add a quick “pop of color” to you dog’s hair coat if you so desire. We use a completely vegan-based product so it is not only safe, but all natural for your fur baby. Talk with our groomers and get creative with both color and location of what you want to add to your dog’s style and we can customize a color program for you.
Full Color – if you want more than just a “pop of color” for your pet, you can discuss a “full color” plan. Our stylists will help you decide exactly what would look best for your pet.
Please call ahead for walk-in services! (317) 737-2502.
Walk-in services may require for the owner to leave their pet for a short period of time while services are being performed. Give us a call for a price quote on any of our services
Walk-in services at our City Way Animal Clinics – Irvington location are currently only available on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Nail Trim – A traditional nail trim, where our groomers will trim the all nails on your pet (including the dew claws) to shorten your pet’s nails and alleviate discomfort or pain as well as prevent them from getting too long.
- Nail Trim and File– In addition to our traditional nail trim with nail trimmers, our groomers will use a Dremel tool to smooth and shorten your pet’s nails painlessly and effectively. This will get them shorter and smoother and helps prevent damage to furniture, flooring, or scratching when they jump. It also is helpful if your pet is prone to their nails curling into their paw pads or if you are simply trying to get them as short as possible.
- Scoop Paw Pads – This service removes the excess hair between the paw pads to allow for better traction.
- Restorative Paw Pad Treatment– This service features a revolutionary formula for dogs and cats that will strengthen and repair a dry damaged coat and heal cracked paw pads.
- Ear Plucking – This service removes excess hair that grows in your pet’s ears in order to help prevent ear infections.
- Ear Flush (Deep Ear Clean) – Our grooming and/or veterinary staff will thoroughly flush the external ear canals of your pet with a solution that is formulated to deodorize and gently clean, dry and acidify the ear canal. This provides an ideal environment for healthy ears. This medicated solution contains PS (PhytoSphingosine) which helps to restore the skin barrier which is perfect for those pets with long-term ear problems. PS also has antiseptic properties.
- Face Trim – A quick trim up of the hair around your pet’s eyes and face is just what he or she might need.
- Potty Patch/Sanitary Trim – If your pet needs a little trim up “down there”, opt for this service. This is a great way to keep everything clean and tidy during bathroom breaks.
- Anal Gland Expression – For those pets that have problems expressing their own anal glands. If they tend to scoot their bottoms on the floor or pay a lot of attention to their back end, they may need a little help expressing their anal glands. Our grooming staff can do external anal gland expressions. Internal anal gland expressions are available through our Veterinary Services.
- Oral Care Packages – Teeth are cleaned with enzymatic toothpaste that prevents plaque build-up & freshens breath for a healthier smile. If you have your own toothpaste and toothbrush for your pet, bring it with you and we’ll do the rest.
- Brushout – This service removes excess hair that your pet may be shedding or helps to de-tangle matted hair. It is recommended to call ahead and schedule a time for a brush out.
- Self-Serve Dog Wash – Do it yourself, without the mess at home! We provide the shampoo, conditioner, water, towels, and dryer with an easy to use walk-in tub. The self-serve dog wash does not require an appointment, so stop on in! Please note, use of our self-serve wash ends 30 minutes before closing.
Leaving your fur baby for a day at the pet spa can sometimes be tough on both you and your pet. Our Zen Den offerings help keep your pet completely relaxed during their spa day! The Furr Zen Den is fully equipped with soothing music, quiet time, and a new line of products and services to calm your pet so that they can enjoy a true spa experience. See our Zen Den offerings below and give us a call for a price quote or to schedule an appointment for any of our services (317) 737-2502.
Relaxation Massage – 10-minute luxurious all over body massage given after your dog’s bath.
Quiet Relaxation Time– Quiet time in our Zen Den can help them relax and rest in a unique “zen” setting.
Free-Roam Relaxation Time – Upgrade your pet’s spa day with relaxing private time in our secure, monitored free roam areas.
Deep Conditioning Treatments
Hot Oil Treatment – Rejuvenates skin, reduces dandruff, moisturizes, restores softness to coat. Results in less matting & shedding.
Deep Sea Mineral Mud Scrub – Exfoliates the skin to remove impurities. Results in a softer, shinier, smoother coat.
De-Shedding Conditioning Treatment – Detangles, de-mats and releases any undercoat your pet may be shedding. Leaves your pet feeling lighter and fluffier.
Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioning Treatment – A deeply moisturizing, hypo-allergenic and therapeutic shampoo that restores your pet’s skin. Great for pet’s with chronic or recurring skin issues.
Restorative Paw Pad Therapy Balm – A revolutionary formula for dogs and cats will strengthen and repair dry damaged coat and heal cracked paw pads.
Body Conditioning Wrap – Add our hot towel treatment to any deep conditioning service to enhance the deep moisturizing results.
Blueberry Facial – An aroma-therapeutic and tearless cleansing facial scrub. Leaves your pet’s face refreshed & brighter than ever.
Deodorizing Shampoo – Crafted with Odortrol to break down odors at the molecular level, leaving your pet smelling fresh.